NOTE: PLEASE READ COMPENSATION BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION IN THE BOTTOM OF THIS ADD.
****IF THIS ADD IS STILL UP, THE POSITION IS STILL OPEN****
About the Job
Fast growing SaaS company seeking a talented developer in the Long Beach, CA and neighboring areas who can assist in the development and administration of a web-based applications on a full time, permanent basis. Our product is Computerized Maintenance Management web application built using MS SQL.
The job entails covering the entire life cycle of the software: design, development, debugging, optimization, integration, testing, roll-out and maintenance. The ideal candidate must have experience in delivery of scalable web applications and services.
Strong software problem solving skills, takes initiative, honest with good work ethics, able to effectively manage time, self-sufficiency and ability to work as a part of a small team are a must.
· Build scalable web applications and services
· Participate in code and design reviews
· Use design and coding best practices
· Follow feature requirements from product owners and request more information if necessary
· Evaluate and recommend appropriate 3rd party libraries
· Identify, evaluate, and mitigate technical project risks
· Accurately estimate time resources required for completion of specific features
· Use iterative development practices to demonstrate functionality early and often
The candidate must have demonstrable development experience, strong analytical skills, follow best programming practices and produce high quality code.
· Can follow instructions and specifications as determined by business leadership.
· Experience with .NET Frameworks, AJAX and JSON
· Familiar with Visual Studio 2010+
· Familiar with deploying applications, IIS 6+
· Experience with architectural patterns (Specifically MVC 3+)
· Must understand and can work with C#, jQuery, SQL, TSQL and LINQ.
· Familiar with writing stored procedures.
· Has worked with grids of some kind.
· Has created/maintained a database
· Experience setting up/working in multiple environments (DEV, QA, PROD, etc).
· Has worked with resource files and understands their purpose/benefits.
· Has previously developed an API or service.
· Experience with Telerik/Kendo UI
· Knowledge with handling and managing servers a plus
· Excellent communication skills in English; additional languages is a plus
Minimum four years’ experience developing web applications using Microsoft technologies
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Permanent full time position contingent on completing successful 3 month evaluation period
**** DO NOT CALL OR SHOW UP AT THE OFFICE****
This is a Salary compensation position;
* 75k a Year
* One Weeks Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Hours
* Paid Holidays